Family Sponsorships

A Canadian permanent resident or citizen can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada.

  • Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children
  • Sponsor your parents and grandparents
  • Sponsor relatives like brother, sister, aunt etc. (only specific situations)
Contact Us

Free Consultation

Book an appointment now to discuss your et free sloot with our Regulated Immigration Consultants.